After registering/purchasing for any TAE College training program, you will receive an email confirmation about your registration.
After registration, you will be issued with a username and password to access online learning content. Your login details will become active within 30 minutes of signing up. If you are having issues logging in, just let us know.
The logins are valid for 12 months from the time of purchase. If you have questions regarding your registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
After registration, students will receive an email confirmation containing an enrolment/welcome pack.
This contains details about the location of the training, course timetable & other valuable information for you to read prior to the course start date. Exact details about the training will be emailed to student before the start of the training week.
For further questions, please contact email@example.com
Cancellation, Refund and Schedule Change
- If student decide to cancel enrolment:
- 21 days before the scheduled training date/week, NO REFUND can be provided to the student.
- More than 22 days of the scheduled training date/week, REFUND may be provided however an administrative fee charges will incur. Administrative Fee is applicable. Refundable amount will be processed within 7 – 14 banking days upon management approval.
- If cancellation is due to compassionate reason, the student must provide a legal document. This may still be subject for approval of management. Legal document may go through further check and investigation. Upon approval of refund by the management, funds may be processed in 7 – 14 banking days.
- If student decides to change/move training schedule:
- 21 days before the scheduled training date/week, he/she will need to pay a CHANGE SCHEDULE FEE. Non-payment of CHANGE SCHEDULE FEE may result in complete forfeit of enrolment fee.
- More than 22 days of the scheduled training date/week, enrolment officer will organise the change based on availability of the training slot.
- All enrolments are non-transferrable.
- We reserve the right to change or alter the training location more than 24 hours in advanced of the course start date. If the course location is more than 50km away from the original location, you may request a refund.
All online credit card transactions performed on the TAE College’s website, using the Stripe payment gateway, are secured payments.
The following security measures are applied to these payments:
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response;
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by TAE College or any outside party;
- All transactions are performed under 256 Bit SSL Certificate;
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within Stripe’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data;
- Stripe is an authorised third-party processor for all the major Australian and New Zealand banks;
- Stripe at no time touches your funds; and
- All monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Reach Community College trading as TAE College.
Terms of Signup
- I am over the age of 18 years.
- If I am under 18 years of age, my parent(s) or guardian(s) have signed permission for this enrolment.
- I have read and understand all questions and details in the enrolment form.
- I agree that all information that I have provided in the enrolment form is to the best of my knowledge, true and accurate at the time of my enrolment (including information provided to assess my eligibility).
- I agree that arrangements have been made to pay the course fees and charges applicable to this enrolment, in full.
- I have read, understand and agree to abide by the Information, Rules, Regulations, Policies and Procedures of TAE College, located in the Important Enrolment Information.
- I agree that my participation in the course is subject to the right of TAE College to cancel or amalgamate the course or classes related to the course.
- I confirm that I have been informed about the training, assessment and support services to be provided by TAE College and about my rights and obligations as a student at TAE College.
- I agree that I will be held personally liable for the cost and repairs to TAE College property or equipment that I damage or lose during the course.
- I give consent for photographs of me to be used for marketing purposes on the TAE College website, print material and social media accounts.
- I give consent for other operators to fly within 30 meters of me.
- In the event of illness or accident during an TAE College organised activity, and where my emergency contact or next of kin cannot be contacted, I authorise TAE College TAE College, its agent or representative, to seek ambulance, medical or surgical treatment at my cost.
- I agree that my academic results will be withheld until my course debt is fully paid and any property belonging to TAE College in my possession, has been returned.
Regarding the Coronavirus pandemic, we’ll assist you to make changes to your booking, removing any change or cancellation fees.
Please note that refund is not applicable for students who wish to cancel their course during this time as TAE College will be making all efforts to provide the most flexible learning experience for our students to complete their course during this challenging period.